ROUSH Rear Coil Springs (Pair) for Mustang 4.0L / 4.6L 2005-14 | #401295
Rear Coil Springs (Pair)
for Ford Mustang 4.0L / 4.6L 2005-14
Manufactured by ROUSH® Performance #401295
The ROUSH® Ford Mustang Rear Coil Springs will improve the handling of your 2005-2014 Mustang.
These rear springs provide more stiffness and stability for your Mustang's suspension, and improves cornering ability.
The Mustang Coil Springs are designed to work as part of the ROUSH Mustang Suspension Kit (part #401296) to provide superior handling without sacrificing ride quality.
This kit drops the front of the vehicle by 1/2 inches. The ROUSH Rear Coil Springs are sold in pairs (for both left and right rear shocks).
Product highlights for the Mustang Coil Springs, Rear (2005-2014):
- Improves handling for Mustang rear end
- Provides improved stiffness and stability through turns
- Designed to maintain high level of ride quality while increasing performance
- Extensively engineered and tested to ensure proper balance with entire vehicle as an integrated system
- Designed for use as part of the ROUSH® Mustang Suspension Kit (part #401296)
This and every ROUSH suspension part is extensively made and tested by ROUSH's own performance engineers to offer optimum performance for your vehicle. ROUSH suspension parts are developed over many hours on the race track, slalom, lane change, skid pad, and on several different road surfaces to produce the best combination of ride and handling.
|Mustang||4.0L / 4.6L||2005-14|