ROUSH Supercharger (Phase 2) for Mustang 5.0L 2011-14 | #421390
Supercharger (Phase 2)
for Ford Mustang 5.0L 2011-14
Manufactured by ROUSH® Performance #421390
The Ford Mustang Phase 2 Supercharger Kit by ROUSH is calibrated to deliver 625 HP and 525 FT/LB of torque to the 2011-2014 Ford Mustang 5.0L 4v V8 powertrain, an increase of 205-213 HP and 135 FT/LB over stock.
The ROUSH 2011-2014 5.0L Ford Mustang Phase 2 Calibrated Supercharger Kit is part of the TVS (Twin Vortices Series) line of superchargers developed by ROUSH that have raised the bar for performance and reliability.
Product highlights for the 2011-2014 ROUSH Mustang Supercharger - Phase 2 625 HP:
- R2300 Supercharger featuring Eatons new TVS Technology. The new Twin Vortices Series features four-lobe rotors with high-flow inlet and outlet ports that greatly enhance thermal efficiency, enabling greater volumetric capacity at higher revolutions per minute (RPM)
- Fuel charging assembly with ROUSH designed upper and lower aluminum intake manifolds
- High efficiency intercooler system featuring a large full face low temp radiator, oversize coolant degas bottle, high capacity air-to-water intercooler and formed hoses with abrasion-resistant sleeves
- Twin 60mm throttle body and throttle body spacer
- ROUSH cold air induction system
- High flow fuel rail with 47lb injectors
- Bolt on 85mm pulley
- To be downloaded using the ROUSH Diagnostic Tool (RDT) software.
- Produces 625 horsepower and 525lb-ft of torque (205-213 hp gain and 135 lb-ft gain over stock)
- 2011-2014 Ford Mustang 5.0L 4v engine (excludes BOSS 302)
The ROUSH R2300 supercharger features Eaton's new cutting edge Twin Vortices Series technology (TVS) rotating assembly that delivers more power and better fuel economy in a smaller package for uncompromising performance.
The ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger is a roots-type, positive displacement supercharger that features twin four-lobe rotors that are twisted 160-degrees.
By comparison, the original Eaton supercharger rotating assembly featured three lobes twisted 60 degrees. The fourth lobe and added twist, when combined with NEWLY redesigned air inlet and outlet ports, greatly enhance thermal efficiency, deliver higher volumetric capacity, enable higher operating speeds, creates a smoother, more efficient flow of air into the engine and has improved noise and vibration characteristics.
Unlike turbo-charging, the ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger provides instant throttle response and can generate increased power through the engine’s entire powerband.
|Instructional URL||Download Instruction Manual|