ROUSH 'MagneRide' Suspension Kit for Mustang 2018-23 | #RO-422289
MagneRide Suspension Kit
for Ford Mustang 2.3L EcoBoost / 5.0L GT 2018-23
Manufactured by Roush | Part #422289
Give your 2018-23 Mustang an edge over the competition with the ROUSH MagneRide Suspension Kit.
With years of perfecting racing suspension behind it, this kit offers a ROUSH-calibrated suspension system that improves stance and cornering without sacrificing ride quality or durability. In addition to increased performance and ride quality from the supplied calibration, this kit also features lowering springs giving your Mustang a more aggressive stance as well as improved cornering ability.
ROUSH suspension kits are engineered and tested to achieve proper balance with the whole vehicle as an integrated system to take your Mustang to the next level.
- Improved stance and cornering ability
- Kit contains: Front/Rear lowering springs, MagneRide Calibration card*, MagneRide badging
- Spring rates:
- 4-cylinder: 135lbs/inch front, 570lbs/inch in the rear
- 8-cylinder: 230lbs/inch front, 570lbs/inch rear
- Lower ride height for increased performance and handling (30mm front and rear)
- Roush engineered and calibrated to ensure all components work together for optimal performance
The supplied calibration was developed specifically for use with our lowering springs. The dampers were tuned in each drive mode to perfect the driving experience for Roush customers. The process started with a baseline car (completely stock suspension and calibration), a lowered stock Mustang (lowering springs and stock MagneRide calibration), and finally, the ROUSH car (lowering springs and ROUSH calibration). This allowed for back-to-back comparisons as the ROUSH calibration was developed and optimized.
The resulting kit combines years of racing development experience, precision engineering and the perfect suspension components to maximize your Mustang’s handling and performance.
Need to know
This suspension kit includes a tuning calibration supplied by Roush. Nemesis UK can also provide hire of our Roush Diagnostic Tool (RDT Tool) with a deposit payment refunded on its return to us, customer's will be responsible for all associated postage costs. Contact us for more information on this.
- Ford Mustang 2.3L EcoBoost - 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- Ford Mustang 5.0L GT - 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
- Note: Only fits Mustangs equipped with Ford factory MagneRide suspension system.